| Apartment 2 | | |
Terms & Conditions
1. A 25% non returnable deposit is payable at the time of booking.
2. The balance of your booking is due 10 weeks before your arrival date.
3. No smoking is allowed anywhere in the holiday accommodation.
4. The number of persons occupying the holiday accommodation shall not exceed the numbers of the party stated on the booking form.
5. The holidaymaker shall not sublet the holiday accommodation or any part thereof during their period of stay.
6. Once the booking has been made the holidaymaker is liable for the total hire charge.
7. Arrangements will be made by the owner for the handover of house keys to The holidaymaker at the beginning of The Period of Hire and the collection of the keys on the departure date.Incoming guests may have access to the property after 2pm on the day of arrival (Unless by previous arrangement)
8. The holidaymaker shall leave the holiday accommodation in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the holiday let.
9.The property must be vacated by outgoing guests by 10am on the day of departure.
10.. Any faults or breakages must be reported as soon as possible to the management.
11. The owner and their representatives retain the right to enter the holiday accommodation at any time.
12. Non Availability of Accommodation:
If due to any occurrence beyond the control of ourselves the accommodation is not available as booked, eg fire, flood, all monies paid will be refunded in full but neither will be under any further liability towards the hirer.
We advise all guests to purchase HOLIDAY TRAVEL INSURANCE Should you wish to arrange travel insurance to protect against cancellation and other covers we have provided a link for you to a local broker who can provide you with a quotation
Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will make you liable to lose your booking or your right to stay in the property without refund.
Payment options - Your deposit may be paid by credit card via Paypal, we will send you a Paypal invoice. The balance can be paid via cheque, bank transfer, or alternatively Paypal though a 4% surcharge will be applicable to this payment.
Pednolver Apartments St Ives Cornwall 2011